Announcements‎ > ‎

SKYWARN Training Status for 1/19

posted Jan 16, 2019, 8:21 AM by Chadwick Stelzl
A decision will be made by the end of business today (Wednesday 1/16) to cancelling the training for this Saturday.  We will post the status on this website, Twitter and Facebook,, and via paging for those that participate.

If cancelled, an alternate date and location will be provided at that time as well as a link to other classes to be held in the DFW area.

Regards, CollinARES